Använder Blogger.

fredag 20 april 2012

French line battalion in greatcoats with Eagle

Here is another update on my gathering french forces. An eagle-battalion in great coats!






As it stands now I have two battalions finished for my great coat brigade. I am able to paint them so fast compared to the Bardin uniform battalions, two days for great coats and one week for Bardin battalions. Right now I'm focusing on getting the Bardin brigade done as then Anders the younger can use the spare great coats to do more Landwehr.

Regards,

Anders the elder

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hell you are productive ! Nice work on these!

    SvaraRadera
  2. yeah I have to more battalions on the wip table that should be finished by next week.

    So more troops for the blue juggernaut. :)

    Regards,

    Anders the elder

    SvaraRadera

Back to TOP